Get a Powerful Cooling Experience with Hoshizaki Sushi Cases
Are you looking for a stylish solution to display your delicacies? If yes, then you should consider Hoshizaki Sushi Cases to safely and attractively display your food creations. Keep them in your restaurant or on a food counter, these display units are flexible and easy to maintain. Each Hoshizaki Sushi Case is specially designed to keep your food items at safe holding temperatures, ensuring your customers always get the best-tasting and freshest food. Let’s look at the unique features of this product.
What is Refrigerated Sushi Showcase?
Sushi Cases function to ensure the freshness of produce and as a point of attraction when placed on the Sushi counter. Hoshizaki’s Sushi cases, designed with curved glass, provide an aesthetic edge and a self-contained refrigeration system. Its powerful cooling performance, stable humidity, and temperature control features keep the Sushi fresh without drying out. Also, Sushi cases are great to highlight the delicacies. Plus, its solid food plates with a radius groove design are ideal for sushi products! Made of durable stainless steel, this model is easy-to-clean. The left or right optional panel ensures flexibility of placement on the counter. To add serving convenience, cases are designed with a plate space on top of it.
Overall Dimensions of the Hoshizaki Sushi Cases:
Width: 82 7/10″
Depth: 13 3/5″
Interior Dimensions of Sushi Cases:
Width: 68 7/10″
Depth: 11 3/10″
Height: 6 1/5″
Capacity: 3.07 cu. ft.
Exciting Features of Hoshizaki Sushi Cases
- Self-contained compressor mounted on the left side (when viewed from the display side/front)
- Accessories include a food mount, plug, vinyl house, and joint
- Includes NSF-approved thermometer
- Digital temperature controls
- Stainless steel exterior and interior with ABS and PVC plastic
- Convection cooling refrigeration system with R-134a refrigerant
- 1″ diameter drain hole drains at front
- Food plates can be turned upside down and used to improve cooling performance
- Holds 39 degrees Fahrenheit; ambient temperature range of 50 degrees to 80 degrees Fahrenheit
- Sloped base inside for an improved view of display items inside the cabinet
- Base food plates can be turned and used on either side
Please visit our Kitchenrama page for more information. You can also drop your queries in the comment section along with your mobile number or email address for any commercial kitchen equipment and we will call you back regarding the same.