Summer heat is crushing us down and if you have a catering or event management business you’ll see customers are demanding for more chilled beer and fun snacks for their events. Why not serve flavours of gourmet popcorn with beer? Generally, people ask for potato chips, peanut, and namkeen with beer. But why not give them some crazy and fun popcorn pairing options that can be icebreakers for their party. It’s time to go creative and introduce something unique that gives an unforgettable experience to your customers. We have a variety of gourmet flavours that can be paired up with any of cold & hot beverages to add the zing to it. From cheesy to chipotle, there are dozens of new and yummy popcorn flavours to enjoy, party and satisfy the hunger cravings of anyone. Want to know what all you can put on your menu list? Check out our mouth-watering hot selling popcorn flavours below.
- Chocolate Drizzled Popcorn: It seems a perfect option for people who are chocoholic. The taste of chocolate will delight you with popped obsession. Go ahead and try it with any of your chilled beers.
- Ghost Pepper Popcorn: Those who love spicy snacks, it is a must try for them. Take a crunch of this red-hot ghost pepper popcorn. Surely, you will fall in love with the sizzling spice.
- Cheddar Cheese Popcorn: For serious cheese lovers, try this authentic taste sensation. There is nothing better than cheese popcorn especially when it is just cooked in front of you. It is more like a heaven for cheese lovers.
- Navy Blue Popcorn: This navy blue is a blueberry flavoured popcorn. The Image says it all. This flavour is very popular because of its popping colour and its berry taste. Add this especially to a young gen party or an outdoor event.
- Simply Caramel Popcorn: Customized with caramel toffee flavour, which results in a sweet and salty taste, it will keep you asking for more. The rich caramel flavour leaves a light texture in your mouth. People are already in love with this flavour.
Still confused about how to pair Popcorn with beer? A quick tip is to match lighter beers with subtly flavoured popcorn or heavier brews can be paired with richer flavours. You may go for the opposite options as well. A lighter beer with strongly flavoured popcorn sounds amazing as well.
For more information on popcorn with beer pairing, please reach us at Kitchenrama, a leading supplier of commercial kitchen equipment. At Kitchenrama, we have brought up the concept of serving the most fresh, aromatic and delightful popcorn right-in-front-of-you.
For regular updates, you can also subscribe our mailing list, we will send you the new weekly updates of popular commercial kitchen equipment.